Every day, contractors and trade professionals face dozens of unique situations that require different types and sizes of ladders. In many cases, operators are forced to overreach or use the wrong kind of ladder to get the job done. Little Giant engineered the King Kombo all-access ladder to prevent injuries by giving you a versatile, strong, yet lightweight climbing solution for dozens of applications.
The 3-in-1 Little Giant King Kombo all-access ladder is the world’s first stepladder, extension ladder, and lean-to ladder in one lightweight, affordable package.
The King Kombo is constructed of nonconductive, high-strength, lightweight fiberglass and is a fully articulating combination ladder—the only one of its kind. Even though it is cost-competitive with an ordinary stepladder, the King Kombo works as a 375 lb-rated stepladder, a wide-base extension ladder, and a lean-to ladder, that also serves as an attic-access ladder and a lightweight, versatile framing ladder.
Its straight side allows operators to access tight workspaces between wall studs or ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports. The King Kombo meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI Type IAA 375-lbs standards for combination, extension and A-frame stepladders.
• Replace heavy traditional extension, step, and combination ladders with one lightweight, yet strong 3-in-1 ladder.
• Nonconductive, high-strength, lightweight fiberglass is ideal for professional applications.
• The world’s first and only 3-in-1 extension ladder, leaning ladder and stepladder combination
• Patent-pending Hi-Viz green fiberglass rails makes the ladder more noticeable, preventing accidents caused by walking or driving into the ladder
• Wide-flared side offers superior side-tip stability
• The straight side allows operators to access tight workspaces between ceiling trusses and attic access ports.
• The rotating wall pad allows for safe use in the leaning position on inside or outside corners
• The soft material on the rotating wall pad prevents damage to aluminum siding, drywall and stucco
• Straight side allows operator access to wall or ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports
• The narrow side fits between stud walls
• Palm buttons for easy adjustment
• Wide-flared side offers side-tip stability
• Rail shield bracket and shoe protects fiberglass rails from damage and weather
• Co-molded nonslip wall pads protect working surfaces and provide superior stability
• Wear-resistant nonslip feet are easy to replace
• Weather-resistant UV-inhibiting compound in fiberglass resin for extended outdoor use
• The King Kombo meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards for combination, extension, and A-frame stepladders.
•Nonslip wall pads protect working surfaces and provide superior stability
• Ultra-heavy-duty feet with aggressive tread for elite traction and durability for harsh industrial environments
• Tough corner, pole and stud gripping V-bar for the extension ladder position
• Shock absorbing rail shield bracket and shoe protects fiberglass rails from damage and weather
• Sure Set™ feet can be set in either the flat or spike (for soft ground) position
• when you need it driven to the earth Sure Set foot is the only ladder foot that locks securely when you want it to stay in place and swivels
• Max stepladder reach of 6’
• Max extension ladder reach of 12’ 8”
• 1-year limited warranty
• ANSI-rated Type IAA 375 lbs rating
• Also available in 8-foot version with a 17’ 1” max extension reach
|COMING JUNE 2019||Coming June 2019|
|LADDER TYPE||3-in-1 All Access Ladder|
|ANSI DUTY RATING||IAA|
|A-FRAME MIN. HEIGHT||6 ft.|
|A-FRAME MAX. HEIGHT||6 ft.|
|A-FRAME MAX. HIGHTEST STANDING LEVEL||3 ft. 9 in.|
|A-FRAME MAX. REACH||10 ft. 3 in.|
|EXTENSION MIN. HEIGHT||10 ft.|
|EXTENSION MAX. HEIGHT||10 ft.|
|EXTENSION MAX. HIGHEST STANDING LEVEL||6 ft. 9 in.|
|EXTENSION MAX. REACH||12 ft. 8 in.|
|STORAGE HEIGHT||6 ft. 1 in.|
|STORAGE WIDTH AT BAS||2 ft. 0.5 in.|
|STORAGE DEPTH||6.5 in.|
|MAX. FOOTPRINT||3 ft. 8 in.|
|RUNG SIZE SINGLE SECTION||3 in.|
|RUNG SIZE DOUBLE SECTION||6 in.|
|PALM & HINGE LOCK STYTEM||Push Button|
|SPREADER SYSTEM||Hinge Assembly|
|TIP & GLIDE™ WHEELS||No|
|LEAN TO POSITION||Yes|
|FEET||Dual Position Sure-Set™ Feet|
|LADDER WEIGHT||23 lbs.|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||China|